Main Topic Areas Research Hub Home Page BIM/4D Planning... read more
Mace undertakes research into the very latest trade package and... read more
If you know of a useful document that members might find of... read more
Membership is open to all planners, schedulers and project... read more
The objectives of the Planning Engineers Organisation are as follows:
- To encourage and provide certification, education and professionalism in the field of planning, scheduling and project controls.
- To formally recognise the expertise of our members and award appropriate membership grades to match that expertise.
- To validate the level of expertise of planners, schedulers and project controllers.
- To provide a central knowledge resource for planners, scheduling and project controls.
- To collect, collate and publish examples of best practice in planning, scheduling and projects controls, to PEO members, Government, teaching organisations and businesses alike.
- To promote training in all aspects of planning, scheduling and project controls.
- To promote the materials and mechanisms for continued professional development.
- To promote communications forums for all planners, schedulers and project controllers, worldwide, whatever industry they work within.
- To be recognised as having a thoroughly modern and focused approach that meets the needs of our members.
- To work with other organisations, institutes and associations across the world to promote planning, scheduling and project controls in all its forms.